click map Home Tutorials About FAQ

Friday, April 22, 2011

One Month to Win It: Week 3 Results

Thanks so much to everyone that went and voted for the contestants in week 3 at One Month to Win It! The contestants are all very talented ladies and it's been so fun to see all the different takes on each theme.

I was excited to see that I made it to the final round of the contest! My entry last week was an all-in-one picnic blanket tote. It's a comforter on one side and a vinyl table cloth on the other side so it would be waterproof. Both sides are sewn together and there's a pocket and strap on the front so you can fold the whole blanket up into it's own easy to carry tote. I'll be adding a tutorial to this site soon but I'm making some design modifications so it'll be another week or so! In the meantime, I'll be posting a recipe shortly for some homemade Easter marshmallows. Thanks again for all the support for me and the other contestants!