- I love to bake desserts, especially those with chocolate in them.
- I enjoy traveling. My favorite foreign country that I've visited is Italy.
- I'm part Italian. Maybe that's why I liked Italy so much!
- My least favorite job I've ever had was being a towel folder. Yes, that's really a job. I'd fold over a thousand kitchen-type towels a day then shrink wrap them into packages of 20.
- As a kid my favorite gift items to receive were construction paper and masking tape.
- I enjoy growing an organic vegetable garden each summer.
- We live in an old farmhouse style home built in the mid-to-late 1800s. Bonus information! We have had a bird or bird families in our house over 10 times. I'm reminded of that because there is a bird in our house that my husband is trying to catch at this moment.
Now on to the next step. Here are 6 new-ish blogs in alphabetical order that I follow and enjoy. Have fun checking them out!