click map Home Tutorials About FAQ

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Irish Cream Cheesecake


I don't normally share recipes but this one turned out so well I thought I'd let you all in on it! These two beauties are sitting on my kitchen counter right now and they look so good!! I used a recipe from Allrecipes for Irish Cream Cheesecake. Only changes I made were upping the Irish Cream from 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup. For the swirl on top, mix some of the cheesecake batter with chocolate syrup or cocoa powder. Put it in a Ziploc bag, cut 1/8" off a bottom corner and squeeze it like a frosting bag to make a spiral on the top. (I used straight chocolate syrup and that's why that area sunk a bit in my photo...oops.) Then, use a toothpick to make lines toward the center for the marbled pattern. I topped it with homeade whipped cream. If the raw batter is any indication, these are going to taste great!